Thursday, August 6, 2009

Encouraged by his wife...

This is a personal experience I had with a straight guy...

I met Dan about two years ago. Dan had been married for 10 or 12 years. Dan is a good looking man of 36, about 5'10", say 175 lbs, in decent shape, nice chest, tight stomach, decent arms, great butt, well hung and seems to be a great lover. However Dan's wife always wanted to be with a black man. So he agreed but was only allowed to watch.

I don't know if he had always wanted to do something with a guy, and watching a black man with a huge penis take his wife was a turn on or what, but he agreed and allowed it and watched his wife have sex with this black guy several times.

The third or the forth time the guy was there, his wife told him to perform oral sex on the black man. Dan refused, but she pushed him again, he said he didn't want to but she kept insisting and the black guy being much larger than him finally just shoved him down on the floor and the two of them more or less forced him.

I got the idea that he had probably always wanted to do it, and at least on some level enjoyed it. So he said, it became part of the deal that when his wife had her black lover over, they would make him watch them make out and she would give head and then he had to get on his knees and give head.

Then his wife decided that he should let the black guy take him anally. Dan was totally against this, but he said that after the sessions when he gave the black guy head, later his wife would have fantastic sex with him. So (I assume) he was getting to live out some gay fantasies, and then being rewarded with stellar sex with his wife.

So after a lot of encouraging from the male and demands from his wife he decided to try it. He said, it kind of turned him on, but that the black guy was huge and it hurt like hell. So after a couple of tries his wife bought him some dildoes and in the next sessions after he gave head to the black guy, he had to use larger and larger dildoes on himself as they watched him while they were having sex.

Still he couldn't take the black man's huge member, so she told him that he needed to go out and learn to bottom. That he should find someone who was fairly well hung and bottom for him until he got used to it.

That was where I came in...LOL!

Before we met, we had agreed that when he came to the house he could have two drinks, then he would be forced to give me head and then put into position to be "deflowered" so to speak.

Well like I said, Dan is a good looking man with a great body, and having a "straight guy" come and service me and give himself up to anal sex pretty much at his wife's command was a "huge" turn on. His only requests were that he be blindfolded and that I take it easy. I don't mind telling you that in my twisted little mind the blindfold was "another" huge turn on.

Dan arrived and we sat on the patio while he had his two beers and smoked like a fiend, it was obvious that he was "really" nervous, but you could also tell that he was determined to finish the deed. I only wish I could of video taped it, (sitting there kind of intereviewing him and having him tell me the story of how this all came about, as if it happened to everyone, was also pretty hot) he did allow me to take pictures as long as he was blindfolded, but of course I promised never to show them to anyone else. However later he did have me send them to his wife!

After two beers and four cigarettes Dan followed me to the bedroom, stripped as he was ordered, was blindfolded. He got down on his knees and treated me to some pretty damn good oral sex. I guess with him practicing on his hugely hung black friend, I wasn't a big challenge.

After about ten minutes of some pretty good head, I told Dan to get up, I helped him get into position on the bed, on his knees with head, shoulders and chest on the bed. I got him lubed and ready the best that I could, and slowly penetrated him.

Dan was grunting, groaning and sweating. But it really didn't take long until the grunts were sounding like enjoyment. I reached around to check him and he was totally hard!

We had sex like that for a while, until I was certain that he was really enjoying it, and then I had him turn over and hold his legs in the air. Like I said he was totally hard and I entered him again. This was "way" too hot and it didn't take either of us long, until we both shot!

Dan was pretty quiet through the entire thing. But he laid there panting and sweating for a long time. After I took the blindfold off, we went out to the patio so he could smoke again, and I got him another beer.

We talked for a while and he told me that he was really surprised at how much he had enjoyed it and asked if he could come back again. I tried not to drool as I agreed.

Dan came to visit once or twice a week for almost three months. We talked a little about his situation, but for the most part he "really" just wanted to have sex blindfolded. He never did tell me what that was about, but when I didn't see him anymore, and his profile disappeared from the site we had met on, on the internet, I assumed that he had finally been able to take the black guy.

There was one more interesting thing...about the third time Dan came over, he started kissing me during sex, I found this really surprising from a "straight guy"!

I'm pretty sure that the nights he was with me, his wife was with the black guy, so I assume he wanted to end things with me, so he could be in on the sex his wife was having.

No comments:

Post a Comment