Saturday, August 8, 2009

Straight Married Spanking Boy

I'll call this guy Johnny, because that's his name...LOL!

Johnny is a straight married guy who loves (needs!) to get spanked, on a regular basis. This is an interesting thing that there seem to be "many" straight guys who are into getting spanked. Most of them seem to prefer to be spanked by men. From what I've found out there are three major reasons.

1. Their wives are not into it. The women don't want to see what they consider a "weak" side of their men. However, if you've ever seen the spankings some of these guys take, it doesn't show weakness to me, it shows strength and determination.

2. Their wives are not mentally or physically capable of dishing out what their men need. Some of them don't want to administer the pain, some of them do not have the physical strength to deliver what is needed.

3. In their childhood most of them were spanked by a father figure, Dad, Coach, Principal, Uncle, Step Fathers are "very" common. So even though there was pain and humiliation involved, there was also some kind of male bonding, that they can't get from women.

So a lot of straight guys turn to other men to spank them. From what I've seen, very few "straight men" are interesting in spanking other men, so these guys have very little choice but to seek out gay men to spank them.

This is the case with Johnny. Most of these guys are not gay or even bi, but are willing to pay the price to get what they want/need. That in many cases includes giving oral sex to the spanker. I also suspect that there is some need on their part to "please" the spanker, as kind of a punishment for troubling them.

Johnny usually calls and want to come at the drop of a hat, as he has limited time to get away from job and family. He comes in the door, strips, wants the spanker bare below the waist and lied across a lap to take his licks.

He prefers it hard and fast, and becomes immediately hard. It was interesting that the second time he came for a spanking, I eased up to give him a break, he said, "No, don't try to make me give you head, I won't do it!"

I thought that was odd, but just figured it was a throw back to some experience he had as a child. However, the second time he said it, I knew what he meant, and immediately pushed him off of my lap, and pulled his face to my crotch.

He pulled away once and said, "No I'm not going to!" But the glazed look in his eyes gave him away, and I just pulled his face in again. This time he went to it like he wanted it "really" badly. He pulled away again after a few minutes and said, "No don't make me do it!"

This time I roughly pulled his head into my crotch and he "really" went to town!

This went on for a few minutes and then he was back across my lap. I spanked him harder and faster and just kept increasing the pressure and speed and in a few minutes he started hollering, but didn't move away, and then just shot across my thighs.

It was intense and he thrashed around for a few minutes, and then jumped up, got dressed, thanked me and was out the door in about three minutes.

This scene was repeated several times over the next few months. It was always, hot, intense and quick! I haven't heard from Johnny for over six months...

No comments:

Post a Comment