Friday, August 7, 2009

Married Straight Body Builder

This is another personal story, that happened in the last year. We'll call this guy Craig. I met him in the Internet and he told me that he was straight and married and only interested in receiving oral sex.

Well it always rings my bell and I almost have to check straight men who want to do something gay out. So after we chatted and exchanged pics I invited him over.

He was a big guy, you could tell that he had looked like his pics at one time, but it had been several years ago. Don't get me wrong, he was still attractive, and still had shoulder length blond hair, but he had let things go a little bit and had a small belly on him. Don't get me wrong, I think that is kind of sexy on some guys, yeah, the well developed and toned gym bunny is hot too, but sometimes they are so into themselves that the only reason they want you there is to compliment them on their body...

Anyway Craig is a nice guy, hung about six inches and loves to get head. I didn't get to "interview" him on how he got started with guys, he just said that he loves great head. I do know that he has a wife "and" a girlfriend...

Craig wasn't into chat or formalities, he just walked in, said hi, and stripped. I was just going to go down on him, but was then surprised with he told me he wanted me to strip too! A lot of straight guys don't care about that and would prefer you to keep your clothes on.

While I was stripping Craig jumped on the bed and laid back, when I was naked he looked at my unit and said, "Nice one!" I crawled on the bed and got down to business, he started out soft, but that didn't last long. As soon as he was hard, he told me to turn around, not exactly in a 69 position, but more or less head to foot.

He took a hold of my unit and started stroking, so I moved it closer to him. Immediately he said "NO" I don't give head, I just enjoy the feel of a big one and one that's really hard. I was agreeable, hell just giving head to a straight guy was enough of a turn on, but having him stroke me made it even better...

Craig isn't into quickies, and wanted to be edged, so I'd say it lasted about 30 minutes and a good time was had by all!

Normal "straight guy" procedure though, as soon as it was over, he jumped up, cleaned up, dress and was out the door, with a promise to call me again, and he has several times...

Another interesting fact is that he introduced me to a friend of his who calls himself "bi"! That's another story though...

1 comment: