Thursday, August 6, 2009

Is it true?

It's a bad joke, but a lot of gay men pretty much agree with the saying: "What's the difference between a gay guy and a straight guy? About a six pack!"

I know that a lot of guy men think this is funny and a lot of straight guys get pissed off, but there is some truth to the matter. There are a lot of horny men out there who after the effects of some alcohol hit, they become a lot more relaxed about who they are willing to have sex with. Come on straight/gay/bi and also male/female, many of us woke up in the morning either next to someone that we wish we hadn't slept with. Or later remembered that we had slept with someone who we wish we hadn't be even drunk or under the influence had somehow gotten outselves, or them out of there and didn't have to look at them in the morning.

It's pretty much a known fact that if you put a bunch of males in a long term or even short term situation where there are no females around, that a certain percentage of them are going to try something with each other. Think about prison (yuk), military isolation situations, all boys schools and colleges...

I've had serveral of my own experiences when I was trying to convince myself that having sex with men was just a phase, and I've had several experiences with men who were trying to be straight and just had to stick there toe in the waters of the "big gay lake" so to speak.

There are many, many married men who play around with other guys. Some of them are totally turned off by effeminent gay men, and are only interested in other "straight" appearing and acting men. To me, if there is a "gayer" group they are "it", because they are not turned on by anyone reminding them remotely of a female.

If for a second you don't think that there is a huge portion of the gay community that don't look at having sex with a married man, or a "straight guy" as a special conquest, just go to one of the gay posting places and see all the posts from gay men looking to have sex, even just explicitly oral sex with a "straight guy", a married man, or at the very least someone bi. It's like a trophy... Also look at the popularity of all of the "Gay for Pay" sites on the internet!

I've talked with several of the "straight guys" that I've had sex with and I'm going to relate some of their stories. I'm also asking for stories from "straight guys" and married men about escapes and experiences that they have had...I would love to post them on here.

All civil comments are welcome, and your stories can be sent to my eamil:

gtmwebsites@gmail.com

I promise to keep your email address private!

No comments:

Post a Comment